Monday, December 28, 2009

Follow your Heart and Intuition

I have heard terrible things about Steve Jobs. I have actually met a couple of people who worked with him closely at Apple HQ. They both agreed that, with his bad temper and mood swings, he could give anyone a heart attack....rumor has it he actually did. Regardless of his flaws, his contribution to the world of business and technology is undeniable. My Ipod and I are truly inseparable.

I came across this video of his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address. This is a guy who never finished college and chose to follow his intuition to achieve his dreams. Fired from his own company and having defeated cancer, he came back swinging and stronger than ever. It has been said many times and probably at every commencement speech, yet here is a living example of someone who followed whose gut feeling told him where to go to achieve success.



My next installment: Why New Year's Resolutions Don't Usually Work

No comments:

Post a Comment